søndag 9. september 2012

Zion National park.




W3, day 9, part I: Entering Utah and Zion National Park.

On day 8th we entered Mormon country and the state of Utah. We visited a Walmart on the way. The goal was Zion National Park. After putting up our tents at Zion Canyon Campground, I put on my 15$ shoes from Walmart to be able to hike in the Virgin River. Through June to October you hike in water, so I decided to get some shoes for this purpose and not risk ruining my other sneakers. 







Five of us got the same shoes!!











Hilke was a bit disappointed that the water only reached her to knee level, that was until she fell and barely saved her camera!! Nicki fell over a few times as well, but it was all smiles!!











When we came back to the Visitor Center is started pouring down, 
but after the worst rain we saw the rainbow. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar