søndag 2. september 2012

Los Angeles to Santa Barbara.




Western 3 (W3, from now on), day 1: Los Angeles to Santa Barbara.

My first view of Los Angeles from the plane. My flight was delayed 1,5 hours from NY and when I arrived at LAX I was told my luggage had been sent with an earlier flight, that was even more daleyed. So at 2.15 am I arrived at Hacienda Hotel, 6 hours before my trip was about to start!! Luckily I had adrenaline..





First stop was Hollywood Boulevard for Grauman`s Chinese Theatre (the heart of Hollywood walk of fame), Kodak Theatre (Academy Awards) and a chance to see the Hollywood sign (each letter is 50 feet tall and made of sheet metal).











After leaving Los Angeles behind and driving up the Central Coast, we had a stop in Santa Barbara. 








My fellow trekkers Hilke (Germany), Emma (England) and Chihiro (Japan). 



Our first night of camping, at Flying Flags RV park just outside Santa Barbara, CA. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar