fredag 21. september 2012

Party in Las Vegas.




W3, day 17, part II: A night out in Las Vegas.

The first night in Las Vegas started in a party bus. I am really sorry about the bad quality of these pictures. I guess the wine and poor light is to blame, or just me! 




The group all dressed up and together in front of the Las Vegas sign. 




Patricia, Hilke and me. 




Haley and Chihiro. 






The red cups match my shoes! I didn´t bring heels on the trip so I had to do a fast shopping trip to Urban Outfitters before we went out, as everyone told me you have to wear heels in Las Vegas. 






Helen, Lee, Patricia and Claire. 







Dancing fountain show at the Bellagio.




I gambled the amount of one dollar only!!






After the partybus and fountain show we got free tickets for the nightclub on the 54th floor of the Palms hotel. 



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar