onsdag 19. september 2012

Grand Canyon from the air.





W3, day 15, part II: Grand Canyon from the air.



Ok, so it is August 24th. I kind of loose track of the dates when I am on holiday but as I am uploading these pictures after I have returned home it is ok to set the correct date now and then. 

We had the opportunity to see Grand Canyon from the air, for a small price of course, and I decided that it hopefully would be worth it. We used a company called Maverick, and the experience was amazing. It is so much fun to be in a helicopter and what a stunning view. 




Patricia and I were the only ones from our group in this helicopter as they only take 7 passengers each. Here she is with our pilot. 





Suki pretending to be the pilot! 




 ..and Haley (a better driver, not so crazy looking behind the wheel..ha ha)


 ..and Helen. 


 ..oh and Emma, my teammate for cooking, dishwashing and van cleaning. 




...and we are up! 



Over and below, two amazing Hipstamatic pictures from the helicopter. 

















WOW, WOW and WOW.. 











Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar