søndag 4. august 2013

Manhattan beach






My two cousins Linn and Silje have been driving around in California this summer as well and when we met up in San Francisco I asked them about their highlight for the 3 weeks they had been on the road. They both agreed that Manhattan beach was their favorite, so we had to check it out. 

I visited Manhattan beach briefly last year when we took a taxi here from the airport hotel as our last dinner together with the Trek America group. It was after dark but I remember the food to be very good, so you can imagine my joy when by luck I found my way back to Simmzy´s (229 Manhattan Beach Blvd.) I had the fish tacos, delicious!! 


We only had time to stop for lunch, but I can really understand why my cousins liked it here. I would definitely check it out if you are on the road..








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar