lørdag 10. august 2013

Chicago day 3



For my third day (Aug 8th) I decided to get on top of the world, aka top of Willis Tower. I made a special post for that experience. 
On the picture above, you see the Trump Tower in the middle. 


To get to the Willis Tower I had to go down again to the Loop and near Millennium park, which gave me a new opportunity to look at some of those buildings/sculptures I missed on my walking tour yesterday called "A postcard perspective". 





It is a baboon? It is just known as "the Picasso". The artist was 82 when the work was commissioned. When Chicago tried to pay Picasso for the work, he refused the money, saying the sculpture was meant as a gift to the city. 



And in the afternoon I got myself that deep dish pizza from "Gino´s east". 


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar