torsdag 27. desember 2012

Please touch museum



In Philadelphia there is an awesome museum for children called "Please touch museum". I joined my friend Christina and her 1,5 year old daughter for a Saturday morning here, and I must say I was pretty impressed. If we had a museum like this in Norway I would take my nieces and nephews all the time. 


The museum is situated in Memorial Hall, Fairmont park. Just the building itself is pretty spectacular. 
The museum is dedicated to enriching the lives of children by providing learning opportunities through play. 




The museum features six interactive exhibit zones. Roadside Attractions, Flight Fantasy, City Capers, Wonderland, River adventures and Centennial Exploration. 





One highlight is a century-old refurbished Woodside Park Dentzel Carousel. 




Admission is USD 16 for adults and children over the age of one. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar